We offer four distinct types of booths
Being a vendor at the Tet Festival gives opportunities to promote your products and services.
|Exhibition Booth||Game Booth||Commercial Booth||Food Booth|
|$600 for a non-corner
$900 for a corner
|$700 for a non-corner
$1000 for a corner
|$1000 for a non-corner
$1350 for a corner
|$1500 for a non-corner
$2000 for a corner
|10’ x 10’ x 8′||10′ x 10′ x 8′||10′ x 10′ x 8′||12′ x 10′ x 8′|
|Advertising, bringing awareness to any kind of information, displaying forms of art, free services, and more*There cannot be any exchange of monetary values for any of the products or services on site||Selling entertainment where you can win a prize such as basketball, darts, ball toss, etc||Selling products and services (except food) that involves the exchange of money(eg CDs, DVDs, electronics, phone cards, cellular phones and plans, travel packages, palm reading, newspaper subscriptions, etc)||Selling food that involves the exchange of money*If you are selling prepackaged food or fresh produce, you do not have to buy a food booth*All food vendors must follow all health regulations as outlined in the OCHCA Health Bulletin|
To ensure a speedy transaction, please download the application and have it filled out completely prior to coming to the office. Please write your check after your paperwork has been verified.
- We only accept personal/cashier’s check, money order, or credit cards
- Checks will be cashed the same day and if it comes back with non-sufficient funds, you will be subjected to a $35 penalty
Monday-Friday 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Garden Grove Business Tax Application
Orange County Health Care Agency Temporary Food Facility Nonprofit Application
Orange County Health Care Agency Temporary Food Facility Application
California State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit Application
- Non-profit organizations receive a $100 discount on their booth.
- Check local newspapers and listen to local radio stations for keywords and ads for discount possibilities.
All vendors are subject to the following fees:
- City of Garden Grove Business Tax Application fee of $26.50. This fee is waived if vendor has a valid City of Garden Grove Business Tax Certificate or if vendor provides evidence that they are tax exempt.
- Trash and Sanitary fee: $100 for a non-food booth, $150 for a food booth, and $300 for a sugar cane booth.
Orange County Health Permit Fee for Temporary Food Facilities: $56 for prepackaged food or produce, $108 for all other food.
- Food booths are required to purchase a fire extinguisher approved by the fire department.
- If your booth will be loud, a $100 fee and $400 deposit must be paid.