We offer four distinct types of booths:
|Exhibition Booth||Game Booth||Commercial Booth||Food Booth|
|$400 for a non-corner
$700 for a corner
|$500 for a non-corner
$800 for a corner
|$700 for a non-corner
$1000 for a corner
|$1100 for a non-corner
$1500 for a corner
|10’ x 10’ x 6′||10′ x 10′ x 6′||10′ x 10′ x 6′||12′ x 10′ x 6′|
|Advertising, bringing awareness to any kind of information, displaying forms of art, free services, and more*There cannot be any exchange of monetary values for any of the products or services on site||Selling entertainment where you can win a prize such as basketball, darts, ball toss, etc||Selling products and services (except food) that involves the exchange of money(eg CDs, DVDs, electronics, phone cards, cellular phones and plans, travel packages, palm reading, newspaper subscriptions, etc)||Selling food that involves the exchange of money*If you are selling prepackaged food or fresh produce, you do not have to buy a food booth*All food vendors must follow all health regulations as outlined in the OCHCA Health Bulletin|
To ensure a speedy transaction, please download the application and have it filled out completely prior to coming to the office. Please write your check after your paperwork has been verified.
- We only accept personal/cashier’s check, money order, or credit cards
- Checks will be cashed the same day and if it comes back with non-sufficient funds, you will be subjected to a $35 penalty
Vendor Application 2014
- Non-profit organizations receive a $100 discount on their booth.
- Check local newspapers and listen to local radio stations for keywords and ads for discount possibilities.
All vendors are subject to the following fees:
- Trash and Sanitary fee: $300 for all booths selling sugar cane
- Property fee: $100 per non-food booth, $150 per food booth
Orange County Health Permit Fee for Temporary Food Facilities: $56 for prepackaged food or produce, $108 for all other food.
- Food booths are required to purchase a fire extinguisher approved by the fire department.